YoKu Farm Boarding
Who are we and Where are we?
Yo Ku Farm is located 17 kms from Port Vila, in the Rentapau area. While YoKu Farm specialises in breeding poultry and livestock, the boarding kennels are located on the same section of the property as Eden on the River. We have space and shade in abundance! Our team is on site 7 days a week and they love pampering canine guests. On hot days the dogs may be taken down to a quiet spot on the river for a swim and all dogs are shampood on the day they are due to go home, so they’re looking their best when you see them [email protected]
Our boarding policy:
All our canine guests will get around several hours of playtime a day (weather permitting). As they are pack animals, most dogs do best in a social environment and we encourage group play once we have gotten to know each dog’s character. We have kennels of different sizes to enable family pets to board together.
If your pet has a history of aggression towards others, it will require private boarding. Further, if at any time during a dog in general boarding displays aggression towards others, it will be moved to private boarding, and fees will apply.
- Undercover kennels with a fenced courtyard.
- Fully fenced play area .
- Twice a day feeds with Supercoat dog biscuits.
- A pond & river to cool off on those hot days.
- All dogs to be vaccinated- certificate/ confirmation required from Dr Karin at Port Vila Vet Clinic.
- No unvaccinated puppies.
- Dates of last flea & tick treatments
Picks ups and Drop Offs:
Pick ups and drops offs are strictly between 9.00am to 10.00 am and 4.00pm daily. We can pick up and drop off your pet from a convenient location for an extra fee. See below
Please ensure all animals are collected by these times (unless otherwise organised). Animals collected after this time will incur extra charges.
How to Find Us:
Simply follow the signs to Eden on the River and make your way to Eden on the River reception.
Fees & Extras:
- Standard boarding- small, medium, large size dogs: 2,500 vatu/ day OR 15,000 vatu for 7 days
- Extra large dogs: 3,000 vatu/ day OR 18,000 vatu for 7 days (Labradors, mastiffs, ridgebacks, etc)
- Private boarding and fully supervised play times: 4,000 vatu per day (recommended for dogs who don’t play well with others
- Un-spayed/un-neutered dogs: 500 vatu extra per day.
- Pet Taxi: (Pick up and drop off service) 2,000 vatu each way
- Alternative dog foods / special cooked feeds: 500 vatu per day
- Administering medication: 200 vatu/day
50% Deposit required at time of booking, remainder on pet pick up for bookings 2 weeks and under. For bookings longer than 2 weeks, 50% deposit at time of booking with an agreed payment schedule.
Cash, cheque or direct bank deposit accepted. Direct deposits need to be done 3 days in advance and remittance advice to be emailed.
Email us to register your dog for boarding